If right now you are racking your brains over the question how to create a decent argumentative thesis statement or how to find homework helper, it goes to show that you are hammering away at the important academic piece of work. Browsing the web, you will see many examples of thesis statements but not always they are good or worthy. The overarching goal of this article is to learn this theme thoroughly and discern about the fundamental suggestions for writing a winning argumentative thesis statement.
Thesis Statement: Exact Definition
In sober fact, writing a thesis statement is not something too inextricable. If handled properly, each student can get through this assignment. It is a short sentence that indicates the principal idea of your writing. Its secret goal is to control all ideas within your academic paper, essay or other pieces of writing an assignment. Still, a thesis statement also shows the author’s standpoint concerning the theme of writing. For you to be clear about the definition of this term, let’s look at the examples in greater details. First, let’s find out what is a controversial and indubitable thesis statement.
Indubitable Thesis Statement: Example
“Smoking is harmful to your health.”
It is an excellent sample of a certain introductory sentence to your thesis. Each person knows that smoking is not okay. Moreover, many scientific types of research prove the fact that smoking cannot bring anything good to your health. There is no need even to start disputing. On that score, this is a wrong example, and your readers will not appreciate it. The thesis will be left without the attention.
Debatable Thesis Statement: Example
“20% of the country's budget should be spent on combating the problem of smoking.”
It is a flawless illustration of a winning argumentative thesis statement that must be debatable. You will hardly find several readers that will agree with your thesis. There will be some individuals who have the other viewpoint. With such a good introductory sentence, you will attract more readers to your thesis. Each of them will read your paper and want to express his viewpoint.
Features that Make a Thesis Statement Winning
Several constituents make this part of academic work strong and impressive. They are as follows:
- Keep in mind the prime objective of this short sentence is to limit what you ought to write about. Having read it, the audience will understand the main topic of your writing. Another function is to inform the audience what theme you ought to cover. On that score, each paragraph of your thesis should either support or argue the primary statement.
- You need to show arguments of your key idea. It is not an ordinary quote or fact. Therefore, keep track of supporting it with different facts or pieces of evidence that will allure your reader.
- It should be catchy. The explanation is very simple – you will hardly start reading a paper, essay or dissertation which is dull for you. You need to mention something interesting; anything that will make you read it till the end. Thus, try to select the topic which is interesting and fascinating for you. It is the chief formula to successful and winning work.
If you consider that this piece of writing is not for you, and you are hunting for the assistance of professionals, you will find it on our website. The team of experts will help you get through this complicated assignment to the best advantage. To get assistance, you just ought to fill in the application form in details.
Where to Include Your Statement?
To find out the precise answer to this question, you need to put clarification seeking questions to your adviser. In some instances, higher educational establishments have specific requirements to this part of work. Nevertheless, there are two places where you can insert it. Specialists recommend putting it below the introduction. In this situation, it is used with an eye to lead to the main body of a thesis, essay or another piece of work.
Another way is to put it at the beginning. In this case, the thesis statement can beat the audience out of reason. Regardless of the place where you will put the statement, you should know that this piece of work is related to the introduction.
Tips on Writing the Statement
For you to improve your productivity and simplify your work on this assignment, we publish several interesting tips:
- Know all aspects of your topic. If you have a chance to select a topic by yourself, make use of this opportunity. The theme should be familiar to you. Thus, a good result is guaranteed.
- Don’t choose too broad topics. It is better to limit it. In this case, you will create a winning thesis statement and cover the theme.
- Brainstorm. This tip is for those who, because of some reasons, can’t start writing. They cannot even create a statement. In such circumstances, you just need to learn the theme and start expressing your ideas in a written form. After that, you will organize your writing and subdivide it into several chapters.
It makes no matter on what type of assignment your work is: a thesis, essay or term paper. The thesis statement should be written in any case. If you take into consideration all our recommendations, you will definitely get through your essay or dissertation in the best way possible. You will get the highest grade or the degree you want. Even if you think that such writing piece is too complicated and time-consuming or you are doing it for the first time, you shouldn’t get upset. No one can be an experienced writer if he doesn’t start improving his skills.
In case you are the one who doesn’t like the creative work, or you just need a person who can help you, welcome to our expert writing service. We are an experienced custom writing company allowing everyone interested to forget about this dull work. Our skilled writers will definitely create a thesis statement and complete academic paper on time.