- Great Ideas to Help all Students Write the American Dream Essay
- How to write the best American dream essay
- How to create an outline?
- How to write the introduction?
- Body Paragraphs
- Essay conclusion
- Why use a hook for American dream essay?
- How to choose good American dream essay topics?
- Common topics to write about the American dream
- Narrative and descriptive topics for your American dream paper
- What are ideas for college and high-school students?
- What is the American dream essay
- Does the American dream still exist today essay
The day you get an opportunity to write your ideal American dream essay, reflect your passion and hard work in the content of this academic work to get high grades for example of your college homework. There are some steps that you should take to impress readers. Picking a great topic for the American dream essay is one of the most effective strategies to use, but you need to research it carefully. You may also check other informative essay topics. Proceed with this academic assignment by reflecting different perspectives or order hw help for better results.
Structure your American dream essay after learning more about the culture, life, education, history and social trends of this mighty country - the United States. It should include your strong thesis statement that introduces key aspects. Conduct your in-depth research based on many interesting dimensions and ideas related to the concept of the nation's dreams to come up with your success story and impress teachers or instructors.
How to write the best American dream essay
Consider these important factors when writing the American dream essay:
- Sort out interesting and suitable American dream essay topics to choose a good one for your piece of writing;
- Use your efficient analytical skills to frame a strong thesis statement of your story;
- Write a separate page or a section with the definitions of important terms;
- Use relevant quotes to make your paper more appealing to readers;
- In your essay conclusion, sum up major details and restate your thesis and support your main point.
How to create an outline?
Make the American dream essay outline by listing a topic sentence of every paragraph because it’s a simple way to ensure that every page and all sections will serve their individual and specific purposes. Feel free to eliminate or combine potential sections when outlining. That’s because the first draft may contain repetitive ideas or facts that have a negative impact on the central argument and thought of your essay about American dreams. If you have any problems with revising it, your outline offers an efficient way to identify the weak and strong sides of your academic paper. If you need some assistance or you do it for the first time, follow our argumentative essay outline example.
How to write the introduction?
An introductory paragraph prepares readers for your major argument. It should start with a discussion of your chosen American dream subject and give context to prepare them for your thesis statement, which comes at the end of this section and states the central argument or purpose of the entire paper concisely and clearly. The introduction prepares readers for your statement.
Your American dream assignment should contain the main body with these basic elements:
- Each paragraph needs a separate topic sentence that introduces its major idea and point;
- Put enough evidence, such as expert quotes, statistics, facts, and other data to prove it;
- A concluding sentence should sum up all details and include smooth transitions.
The American dream essay conclusion should both restate your major claim and tie it into a broader discussion. How to do that? Revisit a thesis statement and focus on finishing your paper by leaving valuable comments, offering a further study, or including a call to action instead of simply reiterating all points in the conclusion of your essay.
Why use a hook for American dream essay?
Consider the opening sentence of your piece of writing as a catchy hook that grabs readers’ attention and allows you to reel them into it. A hook for this type of essay can be in the form of thought-provoking questions, interesting quotes, entertaining anecdotes, little-known facts, statistics, or anything else.
How to choose good American dream essay topics?
There are many interesting ideas that concern the dreams of Americans: family and happiness, education and success of a student, years of history and striving for wealth, etc. but it’s hard and confusing to pick the best one. Look for something interesting and unique. Consider the following list of useful suggestions.
Common topics to write about the American dream
- "What is the American dream" essay;
- Whether people need to judge how others achieve their dreams;
- The Great Gatsby American dream essay;
- A particular generation of people who worked a lot to make their dreams come true;
- "Does the American dream still exist today" essay;
- Share your personal opinion about the American dream;
- "Is the American dream achievable" essay.
Narrative and descriptive topics for your American dream paper
- Choose a life event or accomplishment in the history of the United States that is a part of the American dream;
- Explain to readers how it’s like for immigrants to achieve their American dream;
- Describe any person you’re familiar with who made it come true;
- Share your opinion if the American dream is worth pursuing.
What are ideas for college and high-school students?
- Prejudices that ruined the American Dream;
- If it’s possible to revive the original American Dream;
- The development of the American Dream;
- True beneficiaries of the American Dream;
- Whether the American Dream is a fallacy.
If you’re struggling to write about the American dream, use examples below. If they aren’t enough to draft a perfect paper, get our professional assistance and order high-quality custom writing services. Hire our experienced authors to succeed.
What is the American dream essay
The American dream has always been an important part of the culture, society and family in the United States. It still remains relevant for the Americans in modern times. What is the American dream? It’s worth mentioning that people can’t measure it based on what they have because they need to apply its principles to social matters and trends.
The first part is the dream of abundance. It’s all about the ability to be filled with material goods. Many other countries envy a nation of consumers and producers because only a few of them can match the sheer range of goods that the United States make.
Think about the dream of democracy and equal rights. This concept is about people’s ability to buy goods, regardless of who they are and where they’re from, and it links back to their constitutional rights. The dream of freedom of choice is another important part. It ties back to the state constitution, which allows people to choose their own lifestyles, use different goods, and have the opportunity and freedom to be who they want to be.
Don’t forget about the dream of novelty. It’s all about the concept of broadening of consumer choice and it has a huge impact on the American society today. Current skills on demand keep changing over time. It’s not necessary for people to specialize in specific areas to get along in their lives because they can be sure that there’s always a demand to niche skills to provide them with more freedom of choice.
The constitution is significant for the American dream because it wouldn’t be able to persevere without this legal document. Nowadays, the American dream stays relevant. How people make it come true change, but its basic principles remain the same, and the main difference is that young people choose innovation methods to go about their pursuit. The American dream is a symbol of prosperity.
Does the American dream still exist today essay
Some people argue whether the American dream remains obtainable and alive. They all have unique values and lives. This means that people have different definitions of the notion.
One of the main reasons why it’s alive is that there are endless opportunities that people get on a daily basis. Many public schools provide their students with the tools and methods they require to succeed, so it’s only up to them whether to use them to achieve life goals or not. What’s next?
Another fact proving that the American dream exists is that people have multiple job opportunities at their disposal. Not all of them end up becoming famous lawyers or doctors, but they all can be successful and earn their living. The world is full of available opportunities.
There are different jobs to choose from, such as construction workers, apprentices, electricians, technicians, lab employees, engineers, and so on. It’s not even necessary to attend any college. There are many successful and prosperous people who failed to obtain their college degree, but it didn’t stop them from making the American dream come true.
Why do people feel that it’s not alive today? Most of them end up thinking this way because of the economy. America has weaker job markets and slower economic growth, and that’s why most interest rate profits don’t go to the public. The national debt is quite high, which is another contributing factor, but it results in higher taxes that help earn more revenue. The major negative effect of the national debt is increasing inflation. It can lead to lower standard of living.
Despite the above-mentioned negative trends, there are positive concepts and factors proving that the American dream still exists in the modern world. Many people keep pursuing it for different reasons. Some of them want to be happy, while others prefer to get rich or achieve other life goals.